- Aries: self-centred competitive cunts but still sweet
- Taurus: nice as heck but dont show much emotions and eat a way too much
- Gemini: smooth lunatic manipulative assholes but geniuses
- Cancer: dependant, emotionally unstable lullabies and probably the nicest persons you know
- Leo: most generous and selfish at the same time attention whores
- Virgo: steady fuckers that probably have an OCD
- Libra: double-faced childish bitches but they know how to look good tho
- Scorpio: paranoid psychos that think about dry humping all day long
- Sagittarius: funny but rude, one night stands big winner
- Capricorn: cold-hearted motherfuckers without any social skills
- Aquarius: weird hipsters that always try to sound deep and different but VERY open-minded
- Pisces: sensible compulsive liars, daydreamers and super gentle but hypocrites
I CAN’T BREATH
1970 Chicano Moratorium
44 years ago today, 30,000 marched in East LA in the Chicano Moratorium in protest of the Vietnam War, and in an act of self-determination for Chicanos. Historians believe the Chicano Moratorium was one of the largest anti-war protests of its day and the first to call attention to the number of Chicanos disproportionately represented in Vietnam.
Thousands who gathered at Laguna Park after the march to listen to speakers and performers were forced to run for cover after deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department began brutally attacking march-goers with night sticks. Reporter Rubén Salazar was one of them.
Salazar, who was a well-known journalist, was killed later that evening at the Silver Dollar Bar on Whittier Boulevard when sheriff’s deputies shot a tear gas canister into the bar. The canister hit Salazar in the head and killed him instantly. Salazar had clashed with local police in the months before his death, reports the LA Times. Ángel Díaz and Lynn Ward also died that day.
*listens to Ariana Grande once*
i hate “punk boys” that think its ~*so punk*~ to not give a shit about anything. you know whats not punk? doing exactly what the world wants you to do and remaining complacent about all the injustices happening around you
thank god these criminals were caught, i feel safer now
*pokes ur cheek*
you sure are cute
- cat: [makes a small friendly noise]
- me: oh my god. ohhhh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. do it again. oh my god.
she put up a video of her telling miyah that she thinks she’s very pretty without the wig too and that playing dress up is fun but to promise to stay in school
Stories you won’t see in the media
#nicki is so protective of young girls#this needs to be underlined more#also she gives them edited versions of her albums#magical girls protect other girls#bless nicki
a movie that hits me right in the feels
Please don’t tell girls “The boy who’s picking on you actually just likes you”
Even if it’s true, you shouldn’t teach girls to respect that sort of affection.
And you should definitely not teach boys that expressing their attraction to women through violence and disrespect is ok.